Your attention and action to the below is requested.
Following the recent developments in relation to the COVID-19 virus, we are taking these measures with immediate effect;
- Children who are unwell will not be allowed to participate. We will call you immediately to collect your child on the first signs or suspicion that your child is unwell. The decision of the Head Coach is final.
- Children who have been abroad and returned in recent days are to self-quarantine as instructed by the public health authorities. We urge all parents to respect your child and the other children and be honest. Again, on the first signs or suspicion that your child is unwell or that you have not adhered to this direction, we will call you to pick up your child immediately.
- A medical certificate declaring that your child is fit to return to the sessions will be requested BEFORE joining the sessions again. The same applies to children returning from quarantine. Unless a certificate is presented, your child will not be allowed to join again.
- Please make sure that the phone numbers given when registering are still valid and that you are reachable at all times. If you have changed your number/s, kindly inform the Head Coach immediately.
- We kindly ask you to bring your child with fresh clothes and not with school uniform/PE kits/other clothes that your child wore for previous activities.
- Please send adequate supply of tissues/wipes for personal use with your child. These supplies will only be used by your child and will not be shared with other children.
- Kindly follow public health instructions from official sources including the official Health Promotion and Disease Prevention Directorate’s social media page https://www.facebook.com/HPDPMalta/and the Ministry for Health website https://deputyprimeminister.gov.mt/en/Pages/health.aspx for regular updates.
Kindly follow these instructions and further instructions that might be issued by the Programmes Department from time to time. For further information, call us on 22036000.
We thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Programmes Department, SportMalta